I was thrilled to join Tiffany Roe of Mindful Counseling in creating a course for individuals experiencing a LDS faith transition, as well for the loved one's who care about people going through a faith crisis or shift in religious belief. We wanted to honor both sides of the coin and acknowledge families, individuals, and loved ones all need support and guidance as they navigate this developmental experience.
This TWO HOUR video lecture course covers the following outline:
- Navigating an LDS/Mormon faith crisis or transition
- Processing grief during and after a faith crisis
- Positive mental health during and after a faith crisis
- Rebuilding your identity after a faith crisis/transition
- Purpose, meaning, morality, spirituality, health code, & community
- Nurturing spirituality (even secular spirituality) after a faith transition
- Communicating with believing family and friends
- Healthy marriage & relationships during and after a faith transition
- Effective parenting during and after a faith transition
- Navigating a mixed-faith marriage
This video lecture follows this outline with education, resources, specific activities and skills to work on each point, examples, and guidelines to support you in your unique and specific faith discovery and relationships.
Supplemental materials include:
- 11 tips for navigating faith based transition
- 16 page supplemental resource guide for individuals experiencing a faith-transitions AND support for family members who have a loved in a faith transition.
- Link to my 90 minute Sunstone presentation on mixed-faith marriages
- Specific examples and scenarios for communicating during your faith transition, including word for word examples.
- Links to podcasts, books, & web resources
- Exercises on identifying your values, improving communication, & strengthening relationships
- In depth values clarification activity
- Clear guidelines and education on setting boundaries
Mixed Faith Marriage Content & Exercises:
-Understanding and Exploring Differentiation within Mixed-Faith Marriages
-Exploring what Allows You, Your Spouse and Your Relationship to Spiritually Thrive
- Exercise to Help Ground Our Relationships in Moments of Change or Transition
This is a meaningful resource for those experiencing a faith transition as well as family and friends who love someone going through a faith transition.
Please consider using the affiliate link below, it allows me to receive a portion of the proceeds. Use code Blackfriday to get 20% off.
I want to thank Tiffany again for this opportunity to join her. I'm thankful to share her passion in helping others thrive spiritually while supporting healthy boundaries and maintaining meaningful relationships with loved ones.